Technically Advanced Enhancements of Critically-Acclaimed Adventure Available for Xbox One X on November 7
REDWOOD SHORES, CA (August 21, 2017) – Square Enix® and award-winning studio Crystal Dynamics® today announced enhancements planned for Rise of the Tomb Raider® on Xbox One X.
Developed in partnership with Nixxes Software, the Xbox One X enhancements for the award-winning game include premiere graphics and other technical enhancements that leverage the full power of Xbox One X with settings that gamers can tailor to their taste.
Xbox One X players can choose from one of three visual modes, including:
- Native 4K: (full 3840 by 2160) for highest fidelity resolution
- Enriched Visuals for stunning graphic upgrades
- High Frame Rate for the smoothest possible gameplay
New Xbox One X tech enhancements for Rise of the Tomb Raider include:
- HDR display support for more vibrant and accurate color representation technology
- Spatial audio support, including Dolby Atmos®, for true 3D audio
- Enhanced texture resolution for Lara Croft®, NPCs, and environments, leveraging additional memory offered by the Xbox One X
- Improved anti-aliasing for immersive realistic details
Additional visual enhancements include:
- Improved volumetric lights
- Improved reflections
- Enhanced foliage
- Upgraded polygonal detail
- Amplified texture filtering
Check out a preview of the Xbox One X enhancements for Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Enhancements for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X will be available timed to the console’s launch on November 7. Players who have already purchased the game for Xbox One will be able to download and experience these unique features for free on Xbox One X.
Official Homepage: www.TOMBRAIDER.com
Official Twitter: @TOMBRAIDER
Official Facebook page: http://facebook.com/TOMBRAIDER
Official Tumblr: http://tombraider.tumblr.com/
Official YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/TOMBRAIDER