From the same author who brought you the Nintendo 64 Anthology, the GameCube Anthology is now exclusively available at www.geeksline-publishing.com.
After the success of the Nintendo 64 Anthology, author Math Manent is proud to present the GameCube Anthology. This book pays tribute to the amazing history and quirky game library of Nintendo’s first and only 128-bit console. To fully appreciate the scale of the GameCube phenomenon, readers will be given an insight in its genesis, the context in which it was developed, and understand the commercial and marketing power of Nintendo itself.
Table of contents:
- A Full History of the Machine
- Complete Software Library (647 games reviewed)
- Never-Before-Released Information
- The Rarest and Most Sought-After Games
- Collectible Games And Objects
- 360+ pages (Collector’s Edition)
- Official Games that were Canceled
- Official Accessories
For more than 4 year now, Geeks-Line publishes high quality books that document the history of video games. Our books go in-depth into the most iconic game systems recognizing their impact, telling their origin story through interviews of key developers that made their success, and reviewing the entire game library.